Hoodie's Mailbag

Hey everyone!  This is going to be my new weekly segment called Ask Hoodie Anything. I appreciate all the questions that were asked on Twitter and I'll do my best to give you straight forward, no nonsense, hard hitting answers to your very well thought out questions..... Aw who am I kidding, I can't wait to troll.


Why did I decide on JZH? Looooooong time ago (2008) I began watching Access Vikings on the Star Tribune website. Judd and Chip Scoggins headed up the Vikings coverage and I thought they were fantastic. Not only did they offer amazing Vikings coverage but they had some of the best/funniest videos as well. Judd's thing (and still is) is his love for wearing hoodies. Faux Twitter accounts were the big thing back in 2008/2009 and I decided to make it up. I asked Judd if it was OK and when he realized I wasn't a psycho stalker (have him fooled) he told me to run with it. I have been blessed since. FYI, If I wasn't going to be JZHoodie I was going to be ChipScogginsTennesseanAccent.




Keyser Soze




My best guess is his wife does it for him.




Cook:  1750 all purpose yards/9 TD's
Lynch: 900 all purpose yards/10 TD's
AP: 550 all purpose yards/4 TD's



Teddy and it's not even close.



Because....... Minnesota sports.



Andrew Renschen



Yes.



They are all Communist.




Best guess...... Yes but not until 2018.... and not with the Vikings.




Outside of pocket aces I would say 7-5 suited. Making a 5 figure withdraw on Pokerstars many years ago. Never thought I would be able to do that for a living. Knowing all the hard work I put in on these long online tournaments paid off.



Some people are beyond help.


And finally......



2016: Deadpool, Captain America: Civil War and Dr. Strange
2017: Logan, Guardians of The Galaxy Vol. 2, Wonder Woman


That's all the time for this week. Thanks again to everyone who sent me questions. Look forward to next week.

Comments